Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

3 weeks

As promised, I'm updating every week. I don't really have much to report right now. I've just been making the last-minute preparations. I haven't packed yet. I'm still wearing the clothes I want to pack, so it will be a while before I do that.

Recently, I've been getting in contact with my banks and notifying them that I'll be abroad. I don't really want them to freeze my account or anything since they notice there are strange charges coming from Japan with my name on them. So, that's all cleared up. I just need to make sure everything is up to date and is visible from online. I don't want anything mailed over there if I can help it.

I've also been studying, which in some ways is a lesson in futility. By this point, I just don't want to study. I'm ready to be back at school though. It's weird. Everyone I know is going back to school, and I still have about 3 weeks until I leave for Japan (almost a month until I start classes). So I'll keep working through that one. I'll probably regret the not studying a little bit. I have to get myself back on course though.

Nothing else to report right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment