Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

All Ready!

Wow, almost didn't keep my promise to you all, but you know what? It's still Saturday for me, so I'm safe. :) I'll still get in a post which means that I've done my post for the week.

Anyway, I have officially completed everything. I know, I know, I keep saying that, but seriously, this time I mean it. I have talked to my bank. I've arranged to get yen before I go. I've even gotten myself some new glasses ordered. Yes, I know, it seems like a luxury, but really, they are somewhat of a necessity considering that I'm almost legally blind without them.

I've been doing some studying as well. Today, I studied for around 2-3 hours, and you're all probably thinking, "2-3 hours? That's crazy." Not so when you've been a little lazy recently. I'm only hoping that I haven't neglected my studies too much. I'm sure I'll still have a lot of catching up to do though. Here's hoping that I get caught up to where I should be before I leave.

The purpose of getting the yen is also a little important. I mean, of course I'd get some yen before I left, but I had to get enough to cover me for a while. According to the school, all fees must be paid in cash. I'm hoping that's not true of things like phones and stuff but we'll see. Anyway, so that's all laid out as well.

I have 11 days until I leave. That's pretty cool if I do say so myself. Literally, now I've just got to get studying and packing done and I'll be set. I'll update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment