Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

1 month till liftoff

So, here we are, humble readers. It's T-35 days until I leave for Japan. Crazy, right? I know it is because here I am staking out at my house, cleverly wasting time until I leave. Which honestly sounded like a really good idea until I realized, "Hey, maybe studying might be a good idea." And then I freaked myself out, and now I'm kind of regretting all that wasted time. But you know what? I've made good memories. I've laid out in the summer heat (actually managed to tan) and fallen asleep on a raft in the pool more than once. Yes, it's been darn pleasant...But it still doesn't change the fact that I should be studying.

I received an e-mail from Ritsumeikan the other day. It was to tell me that they sent my Certificate of Eligibility. This is good news. If you remember from my last post, I mentioned to you all that I needed this in order to apply for my visa, so all is good. That will be coming in a few days, and then from there, I'll just send everything off. Hopefully I'll have my visa within a couple weeks!

Rits almost sent me a super awesome packet today. It had a cutesy little hand-drawn map of how to get from the airport to the dorm. It's awesome. Once I get something to be able to convert this file to a picture, I'll try to upload it here for you all to see.

That covers it. As soon as I know more, I'll post up here again. :) See you in a few days!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment